The CTS warranty covers faults in the product construction material and assembly. Products which are within 12 months from the day of purchase, found upon inspection by an authorized CTS representative to be defective in construction material or assembly will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge, replaced items become CTS property.
All replacement products will be available for collection without charge to the customer at the nearest CTS location.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The items has to be installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault of the manufacture of the product.
- Proof of purchase including date of purchase is provided.
- Installation of the product is in accordance with the instruction provided.
Warranty does not include faults caused by
- Unsuitable or improper use.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with instruction provided.
- Installation or part of installation by the purchaser or any other person other than a licensed plumber or trades person licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance.
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences.
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
To the fullest extent permitted by law CTS excludes all liabilities for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and indirect consequential or other losses or damage.
For all warranty queries customers are to contact the supplier where the product was purchased.